thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Brandon Dewitt


So this guy probably doesn't even know me, actually we've met on more than one occasion, but its been a long time...

That being said, I was listening to one of his CD's that was made a little while back. And I got inspired to get out my guitar which I unfortunately don't get to play too often anymore. I realized something today...

I wish that when I was a little kid I would have been more interested in music. It is really difficult to learn music for me. I am not very gifted when it comes to guitar or any other instrument for that matter...I have to watch something played in order to learn something new. I cannot usually just make something up that sounds cool. I think I've done that once...

So to Brandon...I wish that I could make things up on the guitar like you do...it's funny that his name is mentioned here and he'll never know it...

My guitar -------------> --------------> --------------> //

2 Comments:

Blogger swishthedish said...

dude, i feel the exact same way. You know what, the next time its nice out you should grab your guitar sometime and head over to Bradley. We can sit out on the Quad and play guitar together.

ben

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although this post is from anonymous, this is actually Brandon Dewitt. The blog was sent to me by a friend, thanks for the post, didn't even know people listened to those cd's. We should get together and play sometime when I am back in town.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home