thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Best girl ever...

I have to start this by saying that Bethany has to be the coolest girl I know!!!

She is sick, tired, stressed, and really not that big of a Shane & Shane fan...yet tonight she took me to a concert at Lincoln Christian College that was sweet! I know, I know...most of you probably don't like S&S, but I don't care, I do!

So, thanks Bethany....You rock my socks off!!!


And Shane and Shane did too! Seriously....I know most of you complain that their songs are all the same...and that may be true...but the guitaring in those said songs is unbelievable! The way they play just catches me somehow!!!

And to top the night off....My brother taped the Cubs game for me...so I watched it in fast forward mode....only to see the Cubs come back and win a thriller 6-3....today was a gooooood day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home