thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Greg Maddux and cheating

I friend of mine called me today and wanted to tell me that Greg Maddux is cheating, has cheated and was cheating the last time he threw against the Stl Cardinals. How ridiculous is this? The guys throws 82 mph and people for some reason think he is cheating? How insane is this/ m the actual truth is that Jim Edmonds is a deteriorating baseball player and he cannot hit a good pitch. that's the honest truth. The dude can't hit a fastball, the dude can't hit a curveball. the only pitch he can hit is mistake pitch that floats over the middle of the plate. he is washed up and should be retire graciously before he begins to suck real bad....

Rant of the day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home