thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Despressing

I have been completely depressed for the past couple of days. In the last 6 games, the Cubs have scored a total of 7, thats right 7 runs. Needless to say I think they are 2-5 in that stretch, causing me to be very downcast.

Okay, so not really totally downcast, but it is very dissapointing.

My brother who never plays golf (he hasn't played in almost 4 years) missed hitting a hole-in-one by less than 2 feet yesterday. It angers me. I have played for the past 8 years and haven't ever really come close to making a hole in one, but he drops in a 9-iron from 150 yards and it almost goes in. What a bum.

1 Comments:

Blogger JGanschow said...

I've got a hole-in-one before. Except i've never played big boy golf...just miniature golf. i like the elves.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home