thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

United 93

I'm going in about 15 minutes to see this film. I'm excited to see it, in a weird way...a somber way. When I get home I plan on posting my thoughts about the flick, so check back later...If you care about my thoughts....

So Brandon Dewitt somehow managed to stumble upon my post about him and playing guitar. Apparently Jake Bland forwarded him the link to my blog and he left a coment on it. I saw him today at a golf outing for a Mission Trip and it was really sort of embarrasing. Everything I know about the dude seems pretty cool though...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake Bland said...

sorry dude ... it's true. I couldn't help it :-)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home