thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Golf Course

Tonight I had another opportunity to play 9 holes of golf in about an hour. I am beginning to love playing by myself. It is an awesome time for me to get alone with God. The irony is that golf=frustration. So it is really good for me to be playing by myself sometimes. That way I am more concentrated on God than I am my game. It is an awesome sanctuary for me. But now my question is this...Does that hour-plus count as time really spent with God, worshipping God? I mean, I am doing something I love to do, golf, and something I else I love to do, talk to God. I think I can justify this.

The entire time today I had the David Crowder Song that goes like this in my head...

How great is your love for us
How great is your love for me
That grace would cover us
How great is your love

I know that's not verbatim to the chorus, but who cares...

1 Comments:

Blogger JGanschow said...

Totally justifiable.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home