thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Graduation plans

So today I sent in my graduation plans to Moody. It is so weird to think that within the next 8 months I willbe done with college, at least, done with undergraduate. It is incredibly excited and really weird at the same time. Who knows what I'll be doing once I graduate...All I know is that I'll have about $7,000 worth of debt that will need paid off, and a motorcycle that I'll be dreaming about...

It is kind of funny. Ever since I came home from Trinity, school has become...a little easier, and I have taken way more classes. By the time I graduate, I'll have taken over 135 semester hours. It's taken me 4.5 years to graduate, but I'll be finished. And come December, I'll have taken 58 hours in 1.5 years. Quite the heavy load to get done.

So mark your calendars for sometime in the end of December as I'll be requested your presence, and your presents as I graduate from College. What a joyous day that will be.

My parents will have three college graduates out three children. Not a bad percentage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home