thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, May 08, 2006

tribuneprotest.blogpost.com

If you are interested in giving any amount of money to help boycott the owners of the Chicago Cubs, The Tribune Company, here is a link to a blog that will give you more information...

The Cubs are owned by the Tribune Company, a multi billion dollar organization, an organization that has not been able to put a winning team on the field sine 1908. The owner of this blog is accepting donations to help purhase a billboard somewhere in Wrigleyville that will in some way protest that devil Dennis Fitzsimmons(President and CEO of the Trib). You can check this blog at http://tribuneprotest.blogspot.com for more info.

Please help this cause so we can voice our opinions...I can't take much more of this bull crap from the Cubbies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

where do i sign up

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home