thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Starbucks, No Internet, Working

I am at Starbucks on Bradley's campus. I must say I am quite impressed with the place. It is much more...Conducive to small groups meeting and talking. I say that as 2 other groups of three are having a meeting inside here right now.

The internet at my house is broken right now, so I am stuck here taking the final I was supposed to take several days ago...whoops! Good thing my prof is really strechable. Otherwise I'd be in for some trouble.

And since I am up here, not at my house, I figure I might as well work a little bit too. I've got a crudload of things to do this week, and it's already Wednesday. Oh well. Better late than never, right?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan D. Crow said...

wait! theres a Starbucks on Bradley's campus now! Yet another reason I'd like to move back to Peoria and finish up at Bradley :)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yep, right across from One World...competetion baby!!!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home