thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Reading

For some reason it has been really difficult the last few weeks to really get interested in reading. Normally this is a bit strange for me, I usually love to read.
Perhaps it's because of finals, I dont know. But now that school is over I hope to continue into some good books. I'm reading a couple right now, one for work, and one for fun. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things...

Can you believe the Cubs have won two games in a row? That is almost a winning streak. They have a chance tomorrow to sweep the lowly Nationals. But no matter the foe, any sweep is a good sweep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home