thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Blogging Hiatus

It has been almost a full week since I have written anything on here.

The past week has been very busy...beginning summer classes, helping Bethany move in, spending long hours hanging out with peeps at the apartment, work, (and even more this week, I'm teaching at Nexus), etc...

As usual, setting aside a solid amount of quiet time has been difficult in the past week. It defintiely has been a struggle. I also have to read a book by the end of this week and write a 3-5 page review of it. The only trouble is, the book is a little boring...sure it's got good material, but the verbage used is a bit...old school.

And also very exciting...I will be celebrating my 100th Post in two more posts. This is post 98....are you as pumped as I am? I figured!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home