thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Happy 100 Posts to Me....Sort of

Happy 100 Posts to Me!! Except for the fact that the purpose of this entry is to detail the crash I was involved in yesterday. In an attempt to avoid a crash, I struck another vehicle and now my car is out of commission. I suppose that is okay because I'mm 99% sure I will have no liability in this incident. Which is awesome because my car gets fixed for free, and I get a rental car for a while. And everyone knows rental cars are fun because you can drive them inot the ground...just as long as you don't dent it, or wreck it...

So here's to my 100th post on blogger. How exciting is that??

I know, I know, not really all that exciting.

3 Comments:

Blogger JGanschow said...

Dude that totally sucks! At least you are ok man. Poor GA. If you need any insurance advice, i know a guy...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It's all taken care of broseph! In fact, the wheels are already in motion. (Insert visual picture of a mouse running on a wheel.)

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home