thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday's are for Random stuff

I am going to start on Monday's giving a list of everything that is on my mind....starting today...

The first is my job. How do we continue to connect college students during the summer? For some reason it seems that the busier college kids are (during school) the more often they will take the time out to come to church, or to hang out outside of church. Seems weird, and I could be wrong.

The second is school. School sucks, don't ever do it. Just kidding, actually I am getting my butt kicked by school this summer because I am taking 9 hours so I can graduate in December. It will be done on July 25...counting the days...

The third is post college. What the heck am I going to do when I graduate?

The fourth is Bethany. This doesn't really need explaining...but she is pretty amazing!!! (Disclaimer: she is not 4th on my list of thoughts, just the way everything spewed out of my brain this morning.)

The fifth is God. Again, not the way things are ordered, just came out this way. I want more, but I don't want to do the work. Ever been there? I need to pony to the God-Bar and get drunk.



Lastly, I plan on getting a turtle sometime today or tomorrow. Anyone have any good name ideas?

2 Comments:

Blogger erichapman said...

sarah got me a turtle about a week ago.

his name is appollo.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

big pimpin!!!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home