thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sparce

So I know my postings have bee quite sparce and even, few and far between. But this month has been absolutely crazy...I am taking 3 summer classes totalling 9 hours, and I am working just as much as I was before, maybe a bit more outside of work...Not making excuses, just explaining why there hasn't been much to read here lately.

But I am getting back into as a discipline. My life and relationships go much better when I use a place to purge my thoughts. So, I'm back at, trying for 5 a week!

The thing I wanted to post about today was that I just pulled out my guitar and played for a while. I was doing homework, and I wanted a break, so I pulled out my guitar, and looked up the music to Mr. Lincoln Brewster's newest CD.

To my delight the few songs I could find were easy to play, so I just sat in my room with my turtle Shelley and we jammed. More importantly, I got an excellent opportunity to connect with God and let Him speak to my heart and to calm me down a bit.

So to anyone who needs to calm down life a bit, I suggest singing a few lines to I Surrender. It has an amazing ability to re-focus me.

2 Comments:

Blogger JGanschow said...

good, i've missed you.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Ditto!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home