thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sundays

I love Sundays. Particularly this Sunday. I am getting a chance to rest. Life has been crazy these past few weeks. I fell asleep at 11:30, the earliest I have fallen asleep in a while. It as nice. Today I have watched the Cubs and done a couple hours of homework. Even homework feels like rest today.

At the moment Bethany is in New York with a couple of friends probably having the time of her life. But I can't wait for her to get back. It is amazing to me what going a few days without seeing her can do. It totally reminds me of what I have and how amazing it really is. Those it is healthy to go a few days every now and then without seeing each other, I really love it when I get to see her again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home