thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I just got off the phone...

with my LADY!!!

She is still in New York having an awesome time!...I say "still" like it has been 3 weeks or something, but it's actually only been a few days...The girls are having a great time it sounds like

Something else hit me today...

After the remaining 3 weeks of summer school I have (9 semester hours this summer) I only have 13 credit hours to finish...

I will register on Wednesday this week and I will be done with school officially on December 11th. Graduation is soon afterwards and then I will be a college grad!!! Freakin crap!! It's aout dang time too!

I'm fairly certain that there will be several posts that contain similar excitements about being done with school in the near future...so now you know to start counting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home