thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Who you are (When No one's Looking)

Who You are (When No one's Looking) is maybe the best book I've ever read. I got it last night from Bethany and have about 40 more pages to read. It is a book about character, courage, discipline, vision, endurance, and all types of love. I have to say that this is probably one of the most influential books I've read in a long time and encourage anyone to pick this one up if you're looking for some instruction and encouragement to be better at the above said areas in life.

Today has been a personal desert day for me. I've spent most of my day reading, and praying...and I did a little homework this morning. I also ran into an old friend at Wal-Mart in Pekin and he detailed his experience playing virtual golf with Michael Jordan...unreal!

But anyways, go get this book...it is fantastic!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time back in middle school, when our class had done something unruly once again, our principal gave us this long lecture about character. The title of this book is exactly what he said! I'll definitely have to pick that one up!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It is written by Hybels, (or at least he puts his name to it after someone wrote it for him). But it is spectacular!

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home