thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Chef Boy-Ar-Dean



So in case you didn't know, the great Charles Dean Two enjoys cooking. This has recently come to my attention yet again during the lunch ours at work when we take the time to eat. Charlie is on a boiled egg kick and has been eating them for lunch often as of late. The other day he bit into one of those eggs and remarked to me, "Wow, what a perfectly cooked egg" as if to gratify his desire to be a chef. He then went and showed Kerry, his boss and my second boss, and again quipped, "what an amazingly cooked egg."

So next time you see Charles, encourage him on his ability to boil an egg. More than that, applaud him for his cooking skills...There is much more to learn from him than just speaking skills and leadership development. This man can cook, and he is dang proud of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home