thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am so Lucky



I am so lucky to have this girl in my life. She is encouraging, smart, has a great personality, totally gorgeous, great with young kids, great with older kids...pretty much, she is just great!! I am the luckiest guy I know!

These are some pictures from my brother's wedding back in April. We had a lot of fun that night! I think it was April, but I don't remember all that well...nonetheless, there we are!

6 Comments:

Blogger JGanschow said...

I'm glad you put the pictures on there because for a second I was worried you were talking about that freakin' turtle.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

LOL...Shelley defintely takes a back seat to Bethany!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It makes me smile too!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I second Alyssa...and I want you to know that your relationship is an inspiration to single Christians...it is out there, I see it in you two!!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks Leslie!


:)

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Use the Nexus iMac and iPhoto to get rid of the freaky satan eyes in these pictures! Yeah you will never figure out who sent this but I'm watching you right now ...

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home