thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Drive By Egging


Last night, Bethany and I decided to go on a walk around her house and neighborhood. It was perfect night for it, not too hot, not too humid, so I concurred we should go.

We walked for about an hour as we headed towards Main St. on Bradley's Campus. At this point Bethany remembered that she was almost out of milk, so we headed to a gas station to get some Skim Milk action.

Now, out of almost nowhere comes a speeding car towards us. Now normally I would think nothing of this since cars tend to drive on streets, but there was something different about this car from the onset.

As they got nearer to us, the felon in the passenger seat reached his right arm out of the car and hurled a foreign object in our direction. You may be asking yourself, "what was that foreign object?" Well, I'll tell you, it was an Egg. Now, we were not harmed by this egg, but instead splashed by it. The egg launcher threw the egg directly in front of our path causing the egg to explode by our feet which in turn splashed me on my legs and feet and Bethany on her legs and feet.

So to you, you egg launching criminal, I hope you enjoyed egging us. I was initially furious...Bethany immediately starting laughing, because, "We just got egged!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just be happy it wasn't poop.

because next time it will be...

4:09 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

At least poop doesn't splash...usually...

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home