thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Done with all three summer classes


I know this has been a consistent topic for me lately...but I can't help it. Today I wrote the last paper for my last summer class ever. I am completely done with the work for this class, I just have to submit the last few things.

I already registered for my final four classes for this fall...and today I purchased the books. I am pretty pumped, my collegiate library with be complete within 4-14 days.

So start saving for my wonderful graduation gift...

Congratulations go to Mr. Justin Ganschow on the purchase of his first home. Let me know what I can do to help brother!

2 Comments:

Blogger JGanschow said...

Congrats! Enjoy what's left of the summer! I'll have some wallpaper for you to destroy and some paint to slap around in september for you!

see ya soon.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

yay:) summer school is no good:-/, we should boycott!...only 4 more months and you're ALL done! hang in there love!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home