thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Biking


I just got back from biking...wow, is it hottttt!!!!!

I was out there for about 40 minutes, and the trail I rode I hadn't ridden in a long time, so I wasn't as sure as the route as I usually would be, but it worked out.

I saw several deer, most of the time they were running from me, but a couple of times I stopped and watched as they would eat. I must say that every time I see deer in their natural habitat (anywhere but the roads), it reminds me of how there is seemingly another world that goes on...a world where simplicity and God rule...where things are more clam than in the world we live. I am always reminded of how awesome God is when I ride. The path I chose today has some streams along the trails, and is overall I nice ride. It isn't an easy one, but is still nice.

When I got back to my car I admit feeling a bit dizzy and very queasy. I think this had something to do with +100 degree heat index...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I want to go biking... a bike might be a prerequisite, but i think i can get one. maybe a wussy starter trail first? rock island?:)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home