thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

E-mail down & Rain


Our e-mail system at work is down and it may be down for up to a week. Not only that but also we may have lost our contact lists and some folders. Oh NOOO!!!!

If you have made it through my links, you would have already read this message. That being said, if you need to contact me, please do so right here . If you have emailed me in the last 2 days, I haven't been able to check it, so please, forward that email to above link.

And, yes, there is an underscore between the 3 and the 8.

Why has it been raining all month? It seems like almost every day this month has been accompanied by rain. This has been a rather boring end to the summer, which begs me to ask the question, "Do rainy days aid in making people feel down?" I know that sounds like a rather lame question, but I was thinking about that.

2 Comments:

Blogger JGanschow said...

I dwell in a land of artificial sunlight and happiness. what's a little rain?

2:47 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I think it makes me mellow. The rain just makes me think a lot...is that weird?

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home