thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Busy Semester

I need to apologize for my lack of posts, and really, communication with all my friends. This semester has taken off, and I am in my third week of school. This semester I am taking my last 4 classes and they are taking a toll on me. (This makes me really glad I took 9 hours this past summer so my final semester would be relatively light) But it isn't light. It is rough so far. Lots and lots of writing...

But, I hope to able to be more efficient with my school work so that I can spend more time reading, writing on here, hanging out, etc...

I hope you can accept my apologies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home