thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, August 14, 2006

A Reminder:


The Nathan Peterson Band will be @ Nexus on Saturday, August 26th.

It is going to be an awesome night. Food, drinks, and an iPod giveaway, as well as some other giveaways.

If you are going to be at the Activities Fair Day on BU's campus, make sure to visit the nexus booth. Sign up for a free iPod!!!!

Invite everyone you know!! This is going to be spectacular!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So only college students can win the iPod? that isn't fair!!!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

No no no...

You can win an iPod too. We are going to be raffling off two iPods, you will have a chance to fill out a raffle ticket this Saturday!!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet. i was really concerned about it! haha!!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home