thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Its that time again!!


It is time once again for the Pepsi Marigold Medallion Hunt!!!

For those of you who don't know what this is...

The medallion hunt happens every year at this time. A local celeb named Gary Gillis hides a little wooden coin with the medallion emblem on it. He then writes clues each day that lead you to it...or so he says...

Wel, last year I was literally 5 feet away from the women who found it. I had actually been wakling on top of the medallion for about 10 minutes prior to her picking it up and shouting.

The person who finds the medallion gets several excellent prizes, capstoned by a trip for two to Cancun or Las Vegas.

SO this year I am committing to find it!!! Anyone who wants to help find it can help!!

Read the clues here. clues

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Oh my.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

sounds sweet! like a treasure hunt!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home