thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, August 21, 2006

BU Activities Fair, and Email

So today was the day of the 2006 BU Student Activities Fair. Nexus had a booth, (thanks to several people including Bethany, Justin, Autumn, and the late addition of Matt Rineberg) and it was awesome to spend all afternoon talking to incoming freshmen. I must say that miss Goodman made some of the best signs I've ever seen. She is my favorite girl in the world!
So to those of you who helped, prayed, or even thought about the Act. Fair, thank you! Charlie and I appreciate you! I'll post pictures later this week!

I don't know what to expect this week @ nexus with the Nathan Peterson Band, but we're hoping that 10% of those who signed up for a free iPod come this week, which would mean 30 people who have never been. That would be excitingly sweet!

Our email is now "back on" at Northwoods. Thanks in part to a tirelessly overworked IT team, we now have our livelihood back at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home