thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Medallion Hunt


Today was the ninth clue for the Medallion Hunt. Those of you who know me know that I yearly hunt for this thing. Today, just like last year, the medallion was found on the Thursday before the Marigold Festival, and just like last year, Gary freaking Gillis walks you to where the medallion is at.

For the second straight year I was at the scene where the medallion was found, as were 30 other people. And for the second straight year I wanted to jump in front of a racing car. I need to move out of Pekin. I need to move out of this area, this hunt makes me so sick...

There were eight other clues that basically tell you nothing, maybe a small hint or two, but otherwise completely worthless.

This dumb hunt is one of those things that I'm addicted to, but hate. This addiction is killing me slowly...

I will get you someday Gillis, someday...

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Nice revision. I liked the first one better.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home