thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Why don't I care?

Today, I was struck by how little I truly care about that there are starving people all over the world, all over America, all over the Peoria area. I was watching an interview with Bono, lead singer of U2, from the Leadership Summit, and several thins hit me...

  • I realized that I, and most of America, don't really care about the people who are starving. We say we do, but when push comes to shove, we don't really do much about it.
  • We can worship God with music even when we're not singing about God. He loves to watch us doing what He made us to do.

That's all I'm going to reveal about what I learned today because this Saturday night @ nexus we are going to watchi this interview and then have a little time to reflect on it all....pretty powerful stuff...

You don't want to miss this weekend @ Nexus...

Matthew 25:40

"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home