thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Long-Awaited "Swish-Izms"

So for some time I have noticed myself and some of my mannerisms changing. I have noticed my verbal tone changing at times of sarcasm, and my hand and body gestures become much more sharp. And a few weeks ago I realized, I have "BEN (been) SWISHED" I often times act rigidly when I am trying to be humorous with my bodily actions. A subtle jerk here with my arm, and twinge of my eyes, or a quick flash with my arms and hands and whip of the head all offer proof that Benjamin Swisher has gotten inside my head.

I write this post not to make fun of Ben, but thank him. He has provided me with a new set of mannerisms that are displayed along with my own originals. I think between the two of us we make a good mannerisms couple. Maybe we should co-author a book about bodily mannerisms....just a thought

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

mannerisms couple? lol...i love it though. I, too, have adopted swish-izms:) here's to you, ben. haha

7:15 PM  
Blogger swishthedish said...

here's to me. i'm so great.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home