thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tagged, who's it?

I got tagged by Charles Dean II, so here goes....


Three things that scare me:
knowing that I eat at least 3 spiders a year, my dad in the kitchen, and women named Tom.

Three people who make me laugh:
Bethany, Steve Carrell, The Cubs organization.

Three things I hate:
spiders, when people think they are always right, when people say the Bush administration is terrible, but don't have any reasons why they think that.

Three things I am doing right now:
Listening to the end of the Cubs game, revising a message evaluation for one of my classes, wishing I could watch the season premier of Survivor tonight.

Three things I can do:
tie my shoes, read, write

Three ways to describe my personality:
Fun, serious, optimistic

Three things I can't do:
pulvarize my own kidney stones, dance, throw a football 8000 yards

Three things I think you should listen to:
your mother, God, Edwin McCain

Three favorite foods:
mom's sloppy joes, mom's tuna-and-noodle casserole, Bethany's Lorna Dune dessert

Three shows I watched as a kid:
Saved by the Bell, Salute your Shorts, Double Dare

Three people I tag:
Bethany, Jake, Leslie

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

"pulvarize my own kidney stones" lol, thanks for that dwight. as for the lorna doone dessert, i will make that for you soon..it's been a while:)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home