thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Funny, funny

I was told that my blog is too serious, when I post that is. So tonight I am writing a funny one, or what is my attempt at writing a funny one.

So I just asked Bethany to say something funny and she replied with a sheepish grin, "Something funny." (Giggle, giggle, laugh, laugh)"What?" "What'd you write? What'd you write? Funny face. Another funny face. Much laughter...What could you possibly be writing about? Chris is writing a blog right now (talking to Brent) laughing..."

That was the dialogue that took place when I asked Bethany to say something funny. Enjoy the rest of your night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

i can't believe you posted this...

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home