thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

For those who like John Kerry...


John Kerry spoke to students at Pasadena City College in California on Monday. He made some Bush jokes, as is custom for politicians from either party to make jabs at the other party. He also spoke to the students about the importance of getting an education. I promise you that the following quotes are not mis-quoted or false at all. Nor are they taken out of context. These were Kerry's words as they came out of his mouth.


"You know, education -- if you make the most of it, you study hard and you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

Wow! What an embarrasment this man was to our country and to his fellow democrats. I feel so sorry for anyone who likes him today.

This picture comes from Iraq with some American soldiers holding this sign...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freaking Beautiful! Down with Kerry!

7:44 AM  
Blogger swishthedish said...

ha, this coming from a guy who can't even catch a football. its because of guys like him that we lost vietnam.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home