thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Sunday

This Sunday I spoke at Quest church, the junior high ministry at my church. I must admit, I absolutely loved it. It was fun to be able to be goofy, use silly illustrations, etc... again. I really enjoyed being around those guys, although they weren't as studious as the people I usually get to minister with...

And then came Sunday night...it seems like it has been a while since Bethany and I have gotten a chance to get alone, without anyone around us at all...so we had a picnic at Grandview Drive. It was nice for us to be just us for a couple of hours, we don't usually get to do that. It was a great meal comprised of turkey sandwiches, cottage cheese, salad, and peaches. Quite the delicious meal!

More than than, we then went back to her apartment and watched Hitch, one of our favorite comedies of recent history.

I have found that I can just sit with Bethany and eat a meal, or watch a movie, and it is the most relaxing time I sometimes get in a week. So thanks Bethany, for being such an incredible encouragement to me! I could not ask for more!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris- I remember when Shana and I would go to Grandview and eat Avanti's take out. It's a great time to get away from everyone and hang out. Then came the baby. :)

Josh

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home