thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

6 Years


So today marks the 6 year anniversary of the day that Bethany and I started dating. Though there have been ups and down, (more ups than downs) I am so happy to be with her. She is the most wonderful person I have been around and she makes my day better when I see her. So here's to you, babe! And here's to six more years...Thanks for being you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get married already!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home