thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Worship @ Catalyst

I know my readers (all 3 of you) are probably tired of reading this, if you did read all of my updates on this conference...

The worship @ Catalyst has been some of the most amazing worship times I can ever remember having. It has been a long time since I have been able to unwind and freely worship the God who so desperately wants to be idolized. Even though going into this trip I was tired, and a bit beat down, it has been such a refreshment to my soul, and has made the wheels in my head turn like never before. I can't wait for tomorrow's sessions, but more than that, I can't wait for the worship portions. I needed an awakening this week. Thank God for awakenings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home