thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cattail-Ist


So, we just arrived in our hotel in HotLanta and the four of us have been without internet for approximately 35 hours. We have been craving wi-fi like a pregnant woman craves peppermint orange juice. We had been praying that once we arrived we would be able to check our emails, sports scores, myspace's, etc...And alas, we are here, and we have free wi-fi. What a glorious afternoon this has become.

Here you see us all in our most satisfying positions...laptops on laps.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

haha I love this picture...it shows you for the dorks you all are!! Have so much fun and I'm jealous you'll hear Donald Miller!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

As you should be. He is fantastico!!!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

aw, hope you are having fun! haha, what a ridiculous picture:) miss you!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home