thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wow!


So lately I've been having a tough time with life. I am finishing my last semester of college, and I have no idea what I am going to be doing in three months. I have no idea where I am going to be, or what I'll be doing for work. Really, I have felt really crappy. Now this isn't a cry for attention or for words of empathy or any of that. I just needed a place to get this all out, and to let everyone know how amazing somebody is. It's just that the past several weeks have began to wear on me.

Today, I met Bethany for lunch. She could tell that I was off a little bit. So tonight she showered me with encouraging words for about 10 minutes straight. She is the best friend a person could ever ask for. And on top of being my best friend, she is also my girlfriend, which is really icing on cake. Bethany Goodman is an amazing woman!

So guys, if you are taking notes on what to look for in a woman...let me say this:

Look for a girl who can be your best friend. That is what is going to carry a relationship.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a wise man, chris. i know God has great things planned for you. the hardest part is just trying to be patient while he sets all the wheels in motion. hang in there!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks Justin! I appreciate you brother!!!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home