thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pray.

Anyone who reads this, please pray.

My friend who was shot had his leg amputated this morning. His family thought he was going to recover. He thought he was going to recover.

All he does in his free time is play sports.

pray.
pray.
pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home