thoughts, rants, cravings, and dreams

Do you ever wonder? This is my wondering lab. I need it. Life gets too busy and hectic, and I need this...

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I am a 22 year old searching for my niche in the world. I am a recent graduate of Moody Bible Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Biblical Studies. I work at Northwoods Community Church in Peoria, Illinois with college students and jr. high students.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Workday

Today is my first official day in the office as a full-time employee at Northwoods. I must admit that it feels good to have a job, be done with school (for the time being), and have at least a small sense of security. But I already found out that coffee isn't a substitute for sleep, nor is it wise to drink 4 cups of it because not only do you spend a long time in the bathroom, you also start to shake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home